Telemarketing for IT Support Business Development Campaigns
We provide high-level lead generation and B2b Telemarketing for IT Support companies helping you grow your IT support business. Our techie telemarketers & business development managers have a ‘host’ (pardon the pun) of experience generating qualified sales appointments with decision makers who have a genuine interest in your IT support services, whilst keeping a constant pipeline of vital business leads for future IT support contracts.
Successful IT support business development campaigns yielding high return on investment, depend upon competent b2b telemarketing experts engaging senior decision makers in intelligent, fact-finding conversations. IT support companies benefit from our expertise which ensure their business is represented in the best possible light. This is difficult to achieve when using low-level, scripted call centre agents.
The ultimate goal for any IT business looking for new clients is to secure an ongoing support agreement. What’s key in creating lead generation through telemarketing for this type of contract is the ability to understand the technology behind the pitch. Indigo Appointments b2b telemarketing team understands technology and can talk with considerable knowledge regarding a prospects current and likely future IT support needs. By engendering a trusted relationship from this early stage, your IT support business already has the edge on competitors.
Effective b2b telemarketing campaigns begin with intelligently sourced prospect data. Although location isn’t so crucial to IT support these days, if you’re supplying a support service, you realistically need to be working with clients within a certain radius – there will be times when an engineer will need to visit & your prospect list should reflect this.
Two basic but key filters are industry and employees. A factory might have 50 employees, but only one workstation. On the other hand, a recruitment agency with 20 staff likely has 20 workstations and at least one server, a far better prospect.
Likewise, trying to pitch to the regional office of a national company is unlikely to have a positive result. Most nationals either have their own central IT support or use a large provider to service all their offices. Ensuring your prospect list only targets decision makers who have autonomy will save you time and money.
Qualified sales appointments
Indigo Appointment’s telemarketers talk to prospects without using a script. Our b2b telemarketers are experienced, highly trained, and more than capable of acting as your Business Development Managers to achieve a high proportion of qualified b2b sales meetings. Whether you’re an established IT support company or a new business, Indigo’s b2b telemarketing and business development services will help you increase your client base. Experienced telemarketers understand what questions need to be asked in order to identify a real opportunity and in turn, set up qualified sales meetings:
- Does the prospect outsource IT support and to what level?
- Is their current agreement fully managed or on an ad-hoc pay as you use agreement?
- When will the current contract expire?
- Who is their current supplier and how long have they used them?
- Are they happy with their supplier(s) response times, expertise and associated fees?
- How many workstations & servers to they have and what are their functions?
- What are their telephony needs?
- How much do they pay for support?
- What is the lifespan of their current equipment?
- What issues have they had and were they resolved to their satisfaction?
- Are their forthcoming plans which will require changes to their IT needs?
- Are their technologies which could increase productivity, open new avenues for growth or reduce costs?
Say goodbye to scripted telemarketing. Our telemarketers can confidently discuss a wide range of IT services including:
- Managed & ad-hoc IT support
- Servers and business networks
- Website design, development & SEO including ecommerce
- Hosted telephony systems and unified communications
- Cloud computing including Office 365 and hosted services
- IT Consultancy
- Networks & cabling
- Managed print services